Kresa Birch Film Face Plywood
Nav Nirman’s KRESA Film Faced Birch Plywood from RUSSIA is a high-quality plywood covered with resin-treated paper that turns into a protective film during production.
Comes with smooth surface. Edges are sealed with water-dispersible acrylic paint.
Unique Features :
- Made from Birch Core (Russian origin) which is very strong and light in weight
- Made from Single layer of Birch core
- Carries more load in less weight
- Resistance to temperature variation: -40 to +50C
- resistant to moisture, chemicals and detergent
- Exclusive hard-wearing and durability
- Fast mounting and easy processing
- Variants of smooth and imprinted surface